Campsite Rules and Regulations
All Seasonals, Visitors, and Campers are required to obey the following rules:
- The speed limit is 5 mph. No minibikes or golf carts are permitted in the park.
- Only two pets per site. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times, barking controlled. Dogs must be walked in designated areas away from sites. Please clean up after your pet. Dogi-pot bags are available throughout the park for your use.
- Campfires are permitted only in the designated campfire rings. Please do not move the fire rings. No cutting of trees. Violators will be evicted. Campfires out at 1:00 am.
- One RV per site only. One vehicle per site. All other vehicles must park in overflow parking areas.
- Tents are not permitted.
- All guests must register at the office before entering the park and must leave by 11 pm.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am. Please notify the office by 10 am if you need a later checkout.
- Quiet time is from 11 pm to 8 am. Please observe it.
- Unruly behavior, disorderly conduct, or illegal drug use is NOT tolerated. Beer and alcoholic beverages are permitted on sites, but only if kept under control and covered.
- Swimming/Boating is not allowed in the pond.
- Fishing in the pond is catch and release only. No license is necessary.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at the pond and in pool areas. No smoking, glass containers, or pets are permitted at the pool! Note: There is no lifeguard on duty.
- Campers are expected to keep their site tidy. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground; help us keep the entire park clean for your enjoyment.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times including any damages they may cause. Children must be at their parents’ site by 10 pm.
- Mechanical repairs including changing of oil, lube, and washing of units are prohibited at overnight sites and motel.
- Trash must be deposited in garbage containers located in back of the park. Waste drains are for dishwater only. Please do not dump holding tanks in them.
- NO fireworks, Japanese Lanterns, or balloon releases are permitted in the park.
- Do NOT feed the geese.